The Chase is Delighted to be in Partnership with Jon Fearne of E3Coach
- Bike fitting
- Fitness review and Goal Setting
- Bespoke Training Programmes
- Maximal Bike Testing; Heart Rate, RPE, Power, Lactate
- Maximal Run Testing; Heart Rate, RPE, Lactate
- 1-1 Training Sessions: Bike, Run, Core
- Hill Climbing Training Sessions: MTB & Road
- MTB Technique and Training Sessions on Purpose built XC Course
Jon has spent over 12 years working in the endurance sports industry and brings quality coaching and training to The Chase (see Qualifications).
Most importantly to us, he has an innovative approach to fitness training. His programmes are both holistic and person specific. It doesn’t matter if you are hoping to ride your first 10miles, run your first 3km’s or compete in the Cape Epic or Marmotte, he will provide you with the tools to achieve your goal!
Jon is experienced in organising group courses, having run training camps in the French Alps for 7 years and more recently Camps in Tenerife and Spain (E3C Training Camps).
Jon has been head coach at MuleBar, worked with National Champions and World Championship Qualifiers across multiple sports and has recently been appointed coaching partner for UKXCNews.com.
Jon is a Father of 4 which keeps him grounded and gives a real understanding of the importance of balancing the demands of family life with trying to keep fit and healthy!